Here at Gekko Adhesives, we’re passionate about answering our customer’s questions. We’re keeping our adhesives’ users equipped with a bank of useful knowledge resources, making sure their bonding job doesn’t get them into a sticky situation. If you’re stuck, our Frequently Asked Questions should help you out…
How do I find out more about Gekko Adhesives?
- Contact our team on 0845 381 2233, email email@example.com or log onto www.gekko-ahesives.com and request your copy of our Brochure.
How do I find out which Gekko Adhesive is suitable for my application?
- Contact our team on 0845 381 2233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a member of our Technical Team. Alternatively, request a Technical Data Sheet.
Where can I purchase Gekko Adhesives?
- Gekko Adhesives have full UK coverage via our fantastic distribution network. To find your nearest stockist, visit our Stockists page or contact our sales team for additional information.
What tools do I need for my Gekko Adhesive Canister?
- A full range of purpose designed tools and accessories are available both individually or in our fantastic Starter Kits. To find out which tools compliment your canister, consult our website or contact our team on 0845 381 2233. Alternatively, email email@example.com.
Where can I purchase my Gekko canister trolly?
- Available through our distribution network, the Gekko Canister trolly enables installers to pull the canister behind them – ideal for large carpet tile installations! For more information, consult our website or contact our team on 0845 381 2233. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I claim my Free Gekko Adhesives Kick Off Kit?
- Gekko Adhesives are proud to have supplied over 5000 Free Kick Off Kits over the years. Speak to your local Gekko distributor to find out more information on your eligibility to claim one of our Kick off kits!
How do I set up my Canister System?
- To request a copy of our written guide contact our team on 0845 381 2233 or email email@example.com. If you need additional help troubleshooting, give our technical team a call.
How do I clean my Spray Gun Tip?
- Your Gun Tip will build up dried adhesive which will need to be cleaned off as part of the maintenance of your adhesive tools. Using Gekko G93, spray the gun tip thoroughly and scrub with a wire brush to remove adhesive residue.
How do I adjust the spray width on my spray gun?
- Using the locking screw located behind the trigger, rotate to the desired spray width. Remember to position the gun 10-15cm from the surface before applying an even coat of adhesive.
How should I protect my Gekko Adhesive Canisters from the cold?
- Protect your Gekko Adhesive Canister from the cold this winter! Do not stand on a concrete floor, use a pallet to elevate the canister from the floor and avoid leaving canisters outside. DO NOT ALLOW THE PRODUCT TO FREEZE. Store canisters where possible in an environment of at least 10˚C. Low temperatures can affect the physical properties of the adhesive. For more guidance, check out our blog.
How should I protect my Gekko Adhesive Canisters in the summer?
- Protect your Gekko Adhesive Canister from any extremes of temperature, do not store in direct sunlight and avoid leaving canisters outside. Store canisters where possible in an environment no warmer than 35˚C.
Which Gekko Adhesive should I use for PVC Profiles?
- Gekko G42 is designed for bonding Vinyl Profiles and comes with a lifetime guarantee against bond failure caused by plasticizer migration.
Which Gekko Adhesive should I use in Marine Flooring?
- Gekko G53 is IMO “Wheelmark” approved, meaning it is suitable for bonding material floorcoverings, carpets, carpet tiles, rubber flooring, marmoleum and wall coverings in a Marine setting.
Which Cleaner do I use on Gekko G51 Contact Adhesive Overspray?
- Gekko G93 is a convenient 500ml Aerosol cleaner perfectly designed to clean Gekko G51 overspray and for removing adhesive residue. Notably, Gekko G93 is not just suitable for use with G51 but with all our Gekko SBR Contact Adhesives.
What is the coverage of Gekko G20 Premium Carpet Spray?
- Gekko G20 Premium Carpet Spray offers coverage of 5-6m2 – at least 30% higher than a typical carpet spray!
Got a question? Just ask Gekko
Got a question that hasn’t been addressed in our FAQs? Don’t panic. A member of our sales team will be able to respond to your query – all you have to do is get in touch.