Here at Gekko, we’ve driven everything we know into making adhesives that stick: it’s what we do. However, we’re more than your trusted adhesive supplier. We’re pioneers in better bonding, providing solutions that care for you and your health. That’s why we’re shouting from the rooftops about Gekko G57: formulated with no chlorine for no-fuss bonding.
Introducing Gekko G57: a top-notch, high-performance, premium surface tackifier. It’s got your back with a cleaner formulation. Relax – it’s only adhesive:
- Certified: Indoor Air Emissions Certified EC1 Plus.
- Top of Class: Provides a high performance tacky film which is both permanent and fully repositionable.
- No Fuss: Engineered using a formulation that is 100% free from chlorine.
- What You Need: Designed specifically for bonding textile floor coverings.
You heard it here first. We’ve got a chlorine free adhesive that guarantees immediate bonds with minimum fuss…
Discover Chlorine-Free Bonding
We know our customers have more to worry about than what goes into their adhesive. That’s why we’re offering smarter, more effective formulas that present a significantly reduced risk of adverse health effects. With the Gekko G57, we’re giving contractors the chance to discover chlorine-free bonding!
We’ve enlisted the brainiest boffins in the business to bring our customers something special:
- Simplicity: We know bonding can be hard work. For G57 users, bonding is a breeze. The G57 is currently available in a 22L canister which features a wand gun and rubber hose to yield a consistent spray pattern.
- Getting the job done: Bonding doesn’t have to be boring. The G57 is super-fast drying, flashing off in 1-2 minutes with a single-sided application. What’s more, this is all made even faster with the wand gun which boasts a massive coverage of 600m2.
- Adaptable: Designed for bonding textile floor coverings, our formula is as smart as it gets. With the G57, you can achieve bonds that are both permanent and fully repositionable. Who would’ve thought?
G57: Top Tips for the Best Bonds
You’ve heard about the chlorine free formula. Now it’s time to hear the top tips from the brains at Gekko:
- Prior to use, check compatibility by spraying a small test patch of the adhesive on the substrate.
- Before bonding ensure that surfaces are clean, dry and free from dirt, dust, oil, loose paint, wax or grease, etc.
- For best results, the temperature of the adhesive and the surfaces being bonded should be between 16°C – 27°C.
- Spray approximately 6” – 10” away at a 90 degree angle to the surface, applying a uniform, even coat of adhesive to obtain good surface coverage.
- Adhere surfaces and press together with adequate pressure. A pressure roller can be used to apply uniform pressure to achieve maximum grab.
- If the spray tip clogs, unscrew the spray tip from the gun and clean with Gekko G92 or G93 solvent cleaners. Do not use a pin on the spray tip.
Gekko G57: Get Yours
Bonding doesn’t have to be boring, and we’re passionate about making life easier for our customers. Cut out the hassle in your carpet textile bonding work by getting your Gekko G57 adhesive today. To get your hands on this chlorine-free superstar, get in touch with our sales team or find your nearest distributor.