When bonding textile floor coverings, today’s contractors need a convenient spray adhesive that doesn’t impact health & safety. Fortunately, Gekko has developed Gekko G25: a premium aerosol spray adhesive with a non-chlorinated formula, offering cleaner, more accurate results without the adverse health risks. When you work with Gekko G25, you Choose Smarter & Fit Faster.
Forgot those after-work aches associated with constant bending, kneeling and crouching. Gekko customers can enjoy all of the benefits of our revolutionary spray pattern with this innovative spray adhesive, offering market-leading results via the convenience of our 500 ml aerosol cans…
- Chlorine Free: Here at Gekko, we understand that our customers face a number of risks in their every day work. With these concerns in mind, we’ve developed Gekko G25 with a unique formulation that is 100% free from chlorine. This means that contractors can take a deep breath in the knowledge that their adhesive is cleaner in design and safer during application.
- Superior Coverage: Forget wasted time going over those same hard-to-reach areas. Gekko G25 promises to increase your speed of application with an impressive surface coverage of 5-6m², far surpassing what’s achievable with traditional methods like the roller brush & bucket. Bonding should represent the easiest part of your job, and our superior coverage makes it that bit easier.
- Made for Textiles: No matter the bonding job you’re working on, we’ve got the adhesive you need to succeed. Whether you’re bonding carpets, underlay, carpet tiles, foam or fabrics; G25 has been acutely engineered to ensure fast, easy and efficient installation. For the very best carpet flooring results, G25 is the compact & convenient choice. Try it!
- Faster Results: Ever heard those jokes about waiting on stuff drying? So have we. We know there’s nothing fun in waiting on adhesive to dry – that’s why we’ve pioneered research and development to offer even faster drying. When you work with Gekko G25, you can flash off in one-minute – just about enough time to get the kettle on.
We’re all about making life easier for the hundreds of flooring contractors who use our products. With G25, we’re taking convenience, coverage and adhesive performance to the next level. It’s no wonder we’re the contractor’s favourite…
Unrivalled Adhesive Performance in a Handy Spray Can
Adhesive performance shouldn’t come at the expense of convenience. Luckily, G25 offers all the major benefits of premium adhesive in a compact and convenient 500ml aerosol.
Got your hands on G25? Congratulations on a decision well-made. To get your experience with Gekko G25 off to the best possible start, we’ve shared some tips on getting optimum results. Thank us later:
- Before using Gekko G25, shake the aerosol well and check its compatibility by spraying a small test patch onto your substrate.
- Before you get started. ensure that your working surfaces are clean, dry and free from dirt, dust, grease etc. For the very best results, the temperature of Gekko G25 and the surfaces being bonded should be between 16°C – 27°C.
- Spray G25 approximately 4” – 8″ away at a 90 degree angle to the surface, applying a uniform coat of adhesive to obtain 80-100% coverage of the surface.
- Adhere surfaces and press together with adequate pressure. Allow 24 hours for the adhesive to fully cure.
- Use Gekko G92 or G93 solvent cleaners to remove any over spray. Invert can and spray after use to clear the nozzle. Replace cap after use.
Get Your Hands on Gekko G25
If you haven’t made the swap to Gekko Flooring Adhesives, now is the time. G25 provides the features & benefits you need to get your flooring job done safely, reliably and ergonomically. To find out more about this smart adhesive or to place your order, get in touch and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, visit our official stockists page to find our nearest Gekko distributor.