We know that contractors face a number of challenges and risks in their jobs. It’s true: from workplace falls to injuries caused by equipment failure, flooring contractors have more to worry about than what’s going into their adhesives. We’re giving our customers one less thing to worry about with Gekko G57: a high-performance premium surface tackifier that’s Indoor Air Emissions Certified EC1 Plus!
When we say we offer cleaner, smarter flooring adhesives, we mean it. We’ve combined everything we know about adhesives engineering to bring you a better product – it’s that simple. Specially designed for the installation of textile floor coverings, Gekko G47 ensures you can achieve top results, every time – 70% faster than traditional methods:
- Indoor Emissions Certified: Nowadays, flooring contractors are spending more and more time indoors. This means that indoor air quality and emissions from indoor installation materials on floors and walls are crucial questions to bear in mind. We’re delighted to say that Gekko G57 is Indoor Air Emissions Certified EC1 Plus, meaning this product boasts low emissions and meets the strictest standards according to independent examination bodies.
- High Performance Adhesive: Offering a cleaner, smarter formula shouldn’t compromise on performance. Gekko G57 provides flooring contractors with a superior-performance tacky film. What’s more, the bonds achieved with this winning product are both permanent and fully repositionable. What’s not to like about this top-seller?
- Non-Chlorinated Alternative: Many traditional flooring adhesives come packed with harmful elements, including chlorine which poses an impact to user health. We’re standing up for health and performance with a non-chlorinated formulation, meaning you can relax, take a breath and get cracking on with the job.
- Designed for Textiles: Regardless of the bonding job you’re working on, Gekko offers an engineered adhesive for virtually any requirement. Gekko G57 has been developed for the installation of textile floor coverings, offering a level of accuracy and strong finish that is simply unrivalled. Try us!
*Available today in 22L Canisters
Gekko Says Relax: G57 is Cleaner & Smarter
It’s cleaner. It’s smarter. It offers a whopping surface coverage of 600m² per single spray, flashing off in the same time it takes to make a cuppa (1-2 mins). What’s more, this process is made as easy as it gets with our revolutionary wand gun & web spray pattern.
We’re making things even simpler for G57 users. Check out some Gekko Guidance on achieving the best bonds:
- Prior to using your G57 canister, check it’s compatibility by spraying a small test patch onto the substrate you’re working with. Before you take this step, make sure that your working surfaces are clean; dry and free from dirt, dust, oil, loose paint, wax or grease, etc.
- To get the very best results with G57, the temperature of the adhesive and the surfaces being bonded should be between 16°C – 27°C.
- Spray G57 approximately 6” – 10” away at a 90 degree angle to your surface, applying a uniform, even coat of adhesive to obtain good surface coverage. Allow flash off time (1-2 mins) for the adhesive to tack off.
- Adhere your surfaces and press together with adequate pressure.
- If the spray tip clogs, unscrew the spray tip from the gun and clean with Gekko G92 or G93 solvent cleaners (do not use a pin on the spray tip).
Get Your Hands on Gekko G57
Bonding doesn’t have to be bothersome. G57 provides the features & benefits you need to get the job done accurately, reliably and ergonomically. To find out more about this smart adhesive or to place your order, get in touch and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, visit our official stockists page to find our nearest Gekko distributor.